How to Prepare Malabar Special Nice Pathiri?
Malabar Special Nice Pathiri | Rice Pathiri
- Rice flour – 1 ½ Cup
- Water – 1 ½ Cup + 2 Tbsp
- Salt as required
- Oil as required
- Take measured water into a vessel and switch on the stove. Add salt into it.
- Add ½ to 1 Tsp coconut oil or ghee into the water
- Once the water start boiling, keep the flame low and start adding the rice flour little by little and mix well.
- Keep the mixture aside for 5 min to get it cool
- Take another big vessel and transfer the mixture into it and kneed it well
- Make medium size balls to make the Pathiri. Don’t press too hard while making the balls
- Now take one of the balls and place it on a flat surface dusted with rice flour. Using a rolling pin, roll the ball to a circular shape. Cut it using a sharp rounded vessel to get the exact circle shape
- Second Method: Using the presser, press the rice ball and make the circular shape then using a rolling pin, roll the ball to make it thin. Cut it using a sharp rounded vessel to get the exact circle shape
- Heat a dosa Tawa and keep one Pathiri at a time and cook both sides.
- Serve it hot with Chicken or Egg curry!