How to Prepare Thenga Aracha Neymeen Curry | Ayakkoora Curry | King Fish Curry?
Thenga Aracha Neymeen Curry | Ayakkoora Curry| King Fish Curry
- King Fish/Ayakkoora/Neymeen – ½ Kg
- Tomato (Chopped) – 1 Big
- Green Chilli – 2
- Ginger – 1 Tea Spoon
- Turmeric Powder- ¾ Tea Spoon
- Chilli Powder – 3 ½ Tea Spoon
- Tamarind water – ½ Cup
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 Tea Spoon
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves as needed
- Take the king fish in a clay pot. Marinate the fish by adding required salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and then keep it aside for 10 min
- Take a mixer jar add grated coconut, balance turmeric powder, cumin seeds, required water and then grind it well to make a smooth paste
- Take the marinated fish and add chopped tomato, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves into it and mix it well.
- Pour tamarind water and mix it well
- Transfer the ground coconut along with required water into the fish and mix it well
- Switch on the stove and cook well by covering the vessel. Keep the fame in medium
- Add little more curry leaves and pour a little raw coconut oil after switching off the stove
- Tasty “King fish/Neymeen/Ayakkora Curry” is ready to serve.