Mushroom - 250 gm
Mutter - 50g
Onion - 2
Green Chilli - 3
Ginger - 4 (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds -1 Teaspoon
Chilli Powder -1 Table Spoon
Turmeric Powder -1 Teaspoon
Coriander Powder -2 Tablespoon
Garam Masala - 1 Teaspoon
Pepper Powder -1 Tablespoon
Peanut powder -3 Teaspoon
Vegetable Masala -1 Teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add Onion and stir well until it became light brown
- Add salt, Green chilli and ginger and stir well
- Add chilli powder, Turmeric powder coriander powder and vegetable masala and stir well until it loose it’s raw smell.
- Add mushroom and mutter into it and stir well to coat the masala into it.
- Add water based on the quantity of gravy you require.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add garam masala and peanut powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaf.