Cooked Rice – 3 cups (Cook it with salt)
Raw Peanuts – 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup
Raisins - 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 to 1/2 Tsp
Red Chilly – 1
Green Chilly – 1 finely chopped
Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Lime Juice – 2 Tbsp or to taste
- Add the lemon juice to the rice and mix well.
- Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds and red chilly.
- Then add Peanut and cook for 30 seconds.
- Then add cashews. Once it becomes light brown add raisins.
- After that add green chilly and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the rice into it and mix it gently.
- Garnish with cilantro