Capsicum – 2 (You can use any color)
Besan - 1 Cup
Rice Flour – 1/2 Cup
Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
Red chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida – A pinch (Optional)
Baking Powder – A pinch (optional)
- Wash the capsicum and remove the seeds. Slice them into rings.
- In a bowl add besan,rice flour,cumin seeds,salt,chilli powder and turmeric powder (Add optional ingredients if you want) .
- add water into it and make a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip capsicum ring into the batter one at a time and put it into the oil.
- Turn it occasionally and fry till both sides become golden brown.
- Enjoy capsicum ring with tea.