Boiled eggs -5
Dry red chilies -4
Garlic -5 flakes
Ginger -1 piece
Cummin seeds -½ tsp.
Cinnamon -1 piece
Garam masala -1 tsp.
Vinegar -¾ cup
Sugar -1 tbsp.
Ghee -2 tbsp.
1. Add ghee in a pan and heat.Add Chopped onions and fry well.
2. Then add the paste made by Grinding the red chilies, garlic, ginger and
cummin seeds with a little vinegar.
3. Add Cinamon and salt and stir well.
4. Then add sugar and garam masala.
5. Cut eggs into halves, lengthwise and add to the curry.
6. Cook till we get a thick gravy.