Chicken – 1 KG
Tomato – 3 Big
Ginger garlic paste – 2 table aspoon
Green chilli – 2
Cardamom - 4
Bay Leaf -1
Cinnamon stick – 2 pieces
Chilli powder – 3 Tea Spoon
Tandoori Masala – 2 Tea Spoon
Turmeric powder – 1 Tea Spoon
Coriander powder – 2 Tea Spoon
Chicken masala – 2 Tea Spoon
Yogurt/curd – 1 Tea spoon
Double Cream – 50 ml.
Oil – 1 Table Spoon
Butter – 2 Table Spoon
Salt – For taste
a. Cut chicken into small pieces and then add tandoori masala, chilli powder (1 Tea Spoon), salt and curd. Keep it in the refrigerator for minimum 2 hours for best results.
b. Place the chicken into Oven safe tray and put it inside the oven. Broil the chicken at 200 degree for 10 minutes both sides.
2. Boil tomatoes for 5- 10 minutes to peel the skin smoothly. Grind the peeled tomato with a little water.
3. Heat the pan and add oil and butter into it. Then add cardamom, bay leaf and cinnamon stick and fry it.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, fry it for 1- 2 minutes until it looses raw smell
5. Add green chillies and stir well. Add tomato puree into it. Then add chilli powder (2 Tea Spoon), turmeric powder, coriander powder, Chicken masala, salt (as required) Mix well until oil and masala gets separated.
6. Add Tandoori chicken in to it, stir well and add a little water (1/2 Glass) and then boil it for 5 minutes.
7. Add double cream and heat it lightly.
Now delicious Butter chicken is ready, garnish the same with curry leaves / coriander leaves.