Ingredients:-Corn flour - 1 Cup
Sugar - 2 Cup
Water - 3 Cup
Ghee - 4 Tbls
Cardamom powder - a pinch
Cashew nuts - 1/2 cup
food color - a pinch
- Take corn flour in a bowl. Add water into it and mix well so no lumps are formed. Add a pinch of food colour and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add sugar and water. Mix it and heat till the sugar completely dissolved in water and become sticky.
- After melting the sugar add the corn flour mixture slowly and mix it well. Stir continuously to avoid lumps
- Stir continuously until gets a halwa texture. Then add ghee and cardamom powder and cashew nuts. stir well.
- Once it is thick transfer it into a greased pan and set it atleast for an hour. Cut into desired shape and serve warm or chilled.