Okra – 100 gms
Potato – 2 Medium
Onion – 1(Chopped)
Green chilli –2
Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Wash and cut the okra into 11/2" long pieces and slit it into 4 .
- Cut the potato in the same way and length(Thin slices).
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute for 2 min.
- Then add Potato and saute well and cook for 2 – 3 min.
- Finally add the okra. Add salt and stir well.
- Stir it occasionally until potatoes are cooked.
- Serve it with Rice.
Sending this to Serve It - Stir-Fried hosted by Krithi.