Peanut - 1 Cup
Besan - 2 Tbls
Rice flour - 1 Tbls
Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp (You can add more if you want more spicy)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/4 Tsp
Asafoetida - 1 Pinch
Oil - 3 Tbls
- In a microwave safe bowl add oil and heat it in microwave oven for 3 min.
- Take another bowl and mix besan, rice flour,chilli powder,cumin powder,turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt with few Tsp of water to get thick paste.
- Add peanut with this mix well.
- Add this masala mix peanut into the heated oil and mix well.
- Microwave it for 7 min. Take it out and mix it every 1 min.
- Allow it to stand in microwave itself after 7 min . Let the peanut cool down completely.
- Enjoy with hot tea.
NB:- Time may vary depends on your microwave oven power.
You can also add sliced garlic and curry leaves to get more taste
Sending this to Lets Cook Speedy Snacks